28 Genius Ways To Drink More Whiskey
Small changes, big results.
1. Pour yourself a shot of whiskey before you go to sleep, so that it’s waiting for you when you wake up.
So that it’s waiting for you TO wake you up.
3. Primping can be stressful, so keep the whiskey nearby.
Although, ew, is that vodka? Available here.
4. Consider bourbon-soaking your coffee beans before you grind them.
In addition to the whiskey you’ll add to the brewed stuff, duh.
5. Don’t forget to spike the brewed coffee, too.
6. Don’t like coffee? Whiskey pairs well with breakfast.
8. Girls, don’t leave the house without your feminine products.
Whiskey sold separately.
10. Upon arriving at work, make a stop at the water cooler.
11. Bad day? Send yourself a nice bouquet.
12. Go out for lunch.
13. Wash said lunch down with some iced tea.
Recipe Bourbon Sweet Tea
14. Now that it’s the afternoon, switch from coffee to soda.
16. If it’s warm outside, go for a quick hike.
Provided you are near a picturesque lake/mountain/canyon/etc.
17. Tempted to take a snow/hike selfie? Take a shot instead.
Camera flask available here.
18. When you get back to your desk, assess your mood.
19. If you’re feeling a little off, make some tea.
20. Always have healthy snacks at your desk for emergencies.
21. At happy hour, treat yourself to a real cocktail.